Saturday, October 27, 2018

Sunflower Greetings Card Set


Today I am sharing a sweet Sunflower Greeting Card Set which would make a great Thanksgiving Hostess Gift or just a gift for someone you appreciate.


I made this set using Sunflower Greetings from My Scrap Chick. 

Sunflower Greetings: click to enlarge

The pattern includes patterns for a card, a tag and tag pocket, plus the gift box. I made two cards and two tags, but the box could easily hold three of each.


I used Beach House 
double sided paper by COLORBOK for my project. Double sided paper works best for the box and tag holder so the pattern will show on the inside.



I cut a second mat from the card and tag (blue layer on the tag and orange layer on the card) from white. These were added to the inside of the card and the back of the tag so a message can be added.


I love this set! It's so easy to put together and looks great. Why not make a set for someone you are thankful for.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great crafty day!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment