Monday, October 1, 2018

What's Going On?


Today is New Release Day at Little Blue Button Stamps and I used the adorable What's Going On?  digi stamp for my card. Since my granddaughter is kitty crazy, this stamp was especially fun for me to color.


I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils.
The standard A2 card base was made from light teal cardstock and the pumpkin colored mat and tag were cut from pumpkin cardstock. A wavy corner accent piece from Cricut was cut from kitty themed paper and added to the upper left. 
I used the image title for my sentiment since I thought it was appropriate. I used design space to write it on the tag. I added two small holes to the top of the tag and tied it with light teal embroidery thread. The tag was attached with glue dots.


Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment