Monday, July 1, 2019

Flower Cone Card




Today is New Release Day at Little Blue Button Stamps and I have made this criss cross card using "Flower Cone." The New Releases can be found HERE:

I started with a 5.5 by 12 inch piece of double sided patterned cardstock. ( I used an Ancestry.com double-sided designer paper from K and Company for my card. ) Along the 12 inch side I folded the cardstock at the 4 inch and 8 inch points. I then cut from the bottom left (point 1) to the top of the 4 inch fold (point 2). Then I cut from the bottom right edge (point 3) to the top of the 8 inch fold (point 4). ( 1 to 2 and 4 to 3 to create a shape as below. )



A scalloped border was added to each of the top edges, cut from cream pearlescent cardstock. I also added a dainty cream trim to the diagonal edges. A sage bow and three cream flowers were added to the left flap as shown.



To make the tag I printed the Flower Cone image on a 3.25 by 4.75 piece of white cardstock. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils. I inked the edges with sage ink. The finished image was mounted on a 3.5 by 5.0 cream pearlescent cardstock, then a 3.75 by 5.25 piece of the same double sided cardstock that was used for the criss cross section.


The finished card.



I hope you liked my criss cross card. 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment