Thursday, July 11, 2019

Miss Lilly in the Garden

H, I forgot to publish this project I created for the Little Blue Button Stamps Blog. I made a Dutch Fold Card using "Miss Lilly in the Garden." 



Miss Lilly in the Garden can be found HERE.

The card base starts with a 4 by 10 inch printed purple piece of cardstock folded down at four inches from the top.  Using Cricut Design Space, I added a sentiment( from Digital Delights by Louby Loo) in the center of a 3 3/8 by 5 1/2 inch white piece of cardstock. This was then matted onto a 3 1/2 by 5 7/8 piece of light yellow cardstock, then added to the inside of the card base. I then added three pansies from Cricut to the bottom, and two purple flower gems to the top corners.


A 2 inch by 8 1/8 inch piece of purple cardstock was used as the wrap around at the bottom. I scored this piece at 2 1/16 inches in from each end. I added a double mat to this piece and a purple flower gem to each flap.



Using Cricut Design Space, I added the image to a 4.5 inch oval which was double matted on a purple print, then light yellow. I colored the image using Prismacolor Pencils. I double matted the front flap in yellow and white then added the matted image so it overlapped at the bottom by 3/4 inch.


I love this image of Miss Lilly with her wheel barrow full of pansies.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment