Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Mouse Ballet Slipper



It's Christmas in July At My Scrap Chick!
 I fell in love with this little "Mouse Ballet Slipper" and just had to make one.




You can find the svg file HERE:

MATERIALS LIST

Mouse Ballet Slipper svg
Cricut Felt in gray and pink
Scraps of green and red glitter cardstock
Black cardstock scrap
Two 3/8 inch wiggle eyes
3/8 inch pink gel sticker
6 inch piece of 1/8 inch wide red ribbon
Tacky glue
small clips (optional)
small glue dots

I cut the mouse body pieces and ears from Cricut Felt. I glued the pieces of the body together using Tacky Glue and held the pieces together while they dried with small clips. The mouse sole measures 4.5 inches long.


The ears slip into the slots and I added a dab of glue behind each ear to hold them in place. I also glued the tail at the back of the slipper.


I used Glue Dots to attach the eyes and nose and whiskers. I added the holly pieces with Tacky Glue.


I love this adorable little "Mouse Ballet Slipper!" I think I need to make another so I have a pair.

Thanks for stopping by!


Shirley












No comments:

Post a Comment