Friday, August 10, 2018

Blooming Layers Easel Card






Hi! Today I am sharing a card I made using one of my favorite My Scrap Chick files, "Blooming Layers Easel Card." You can find it here:   https://www.myscrapchick.com//product.cfm?product=1929

Blooming Layers Easel Card: click to enlarge

The prints I used for the flower are from the Samantha Rose Stack by DCWV. The solid cardstock I used was from Recollections. I used foam tape between the layers to give the flower dimension. 

The leaf sprigs are from the Apple Blossom file that was a freebie a while back. You can find it here:
  https://www.myscrapchick.com//product.cfm?product=2174

Apple Blossom: click to enlarge

I added some pre-made paper flowers, a pre-made butterfly, a sentiment I created in Design Space and I was finished. It makes for an easy, beautiful card. 


Check back tomorrow to see what else I add to this card to make it even more special.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! 

Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment