Friday, August 17, 2018

Look on the Bright Side




Hi! Today I am sharing a card I made by combining two files from My Scrap Chick, Bright Side Easel Card and "Umbrella Boat" from  Rainy Day Fun Digi Stamps.    

  
   Bright Side Easel Card: click to enlarge                                                           Rainy Day Fun Digi Stamps : click to enlarge


I loaded the digi stamp into Design Space and sized it along with the card. I also made an extra cloud and a second mat for the base. The card was put together using glue and foam tape between the layers.
I colored the digi stamp with Prismacolor pencils, mounted it on a sturdy piece of cardstock, then fussy cut around it. I added a blue wave from Cricut to the bottom. The image was then added to the card base using a 1 inch by 5 inch strip of sturdy cardstock. I folded the strip at each inch line then glued the first section to the fifth to make a square. I then glued the square to the back of the "Umbrella Boat" as shown.




This was all glued to the main card as shown.



I added the sentiment to the second cloud then added it with foam tape to the left side. A double mat, a bit of ribbon and some buttons were added to the card base to finish the card.

The whole card can be folded flat for mailing.


I hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by. 
Have a great day!

Shirley

1 comment:

  1. I love this, Shirley! It's adorable...so cheerful and fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete