Saturday, August 11, 2018

I'd Pick You

Hi! today I am sharing how I added a little something extra to the super cute  Blooming Flower Easel Card that I shared yesterday. I started with this:



and ended up with this.


I added the adorable digi image Sofie With Flower from Little Blue Button Stamps and colored her with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I added a few extra purple flowers to tie in to the purple flower that Sofie holds.




COLOR PALETTE

Skin: FS1, 2, 3, 8, RB2, PP2
Hair: CR10, 11, DR 5, 7, EB 3, 6
Dress: CG 1 2 3, DG 1, 2, LG 1
Flower #1: BT 1, 2, HB1, 2, 3, LV 3
Flower #2 TB 1, BT1, 2, 4, GT 3



I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful crafty day!


1 comment:

  1. So adorable Shirley...fabulous colouring, love the image and love your card design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete