Saturday, August 4, 2018

Pose of an Elongated Triangle


Hi! I have some great news to share. I have joined the Design Team for Little Blue Bonnet Digi Stamps! I am so excited to get back into coloring. Today I am sharing my first DT post using the New Release image, "Pose of an Elongated Triangle."





The New Releases can be found here:


I printed my image at 4 3/4 inches and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils. I cut her out and mounted her on a 5 1/4 inch square mat using paper from the Contetti Stack by DCWV. I then mounted it on a teal mat ( 5 1/2 "square) then a pink mat (5 3/4" square) The card base is 6 inches square. All the cardstock is by Recollections.

Finally, I added a sentiment by Digital Delights by Louby Loo, printed on a tag from Cricut. Pink gems were added to the tag and the corners of the main mat.



 Color Palette

Skin:  Nectar, Peach, Light Peach, Pink
Clothes: Peacock Green, Parrot Green, Light Aqua, Light Green,      Pink, Process Red
Hair: Light Umber, Clay Rose, Ginger Root, Jasmine, Lemon          Yellow

Be sure to check back to see my other projects using Little Blue Button Stamps. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great, crafty day!


Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment