Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Acorn Box and Tag












Today I am sharing a cute acorn box and tag set. I made my tag using a 2 1/2 inch by 5 1/2 tag, and a 3 1/3 inch acorn tag from Cricut's "Create A Critter," that I ran through my embosser using Cuttlebug's "Give a Hoot" for the top and Darice's "Fall Leaf Swirl " for the bottom. The squirrel was made from KaDoodle Bug Design's "Nut'n Better Than Fall" made at 2 1/2 inches. The title is made with "Little Letters" from Making Memories.

The acorn is from My Scrap Chick. After I sized all the pieces to the sizes indicated in their titles, I grouped all the pieces together and made the largest piece about 11 inches. I used Doodlebug Paper's "Friendly Forest, Woodland Berries" for my acorn. I added a silky 1/2" ribbon around the lid and added the tag with a piece of decorative string.
Have a great week and thanks for looking! ~ Shirley



No comments:

Post a Comment