Monday, October 19, 2015

Got Candy Layout




Today I am sharing a two page Halloween layout I made using the following files from KaDoodle Bug Designs:

    Charmkin Cuties Got Candy Ghost
    Charmkin Cuties Peek-A-Boo Ghost
    I also used Sweet Treats Borders from Too Cute By Jessica and Scalloped Shapes from Little   Scraps of Heaven Designs

You will also need the following papers:

2 - 12x12 black cardstock for the base
3 -  8 1/2x11 bright green cardstock
1 -  8 1/2x11 orange cardstock
1 -  8 1/2x11 lilac cardstock
scraps of white and blue cardstock and green and pink vellum
1 -  12x12 Broomsticks from the Ghouls and Goodies Collection by Doodlebug Design Inc.
1 -  12x12 Punkin Party from Ghouls and Goodies Collection by Doodlebug Design Inc.
1 -  12x12 Wacky Waves from Ghouls and Goodies Collection by Doodlebug Design Inc
1 -  12x12 Midnight Magic from Ghouls and Goodies Collection by Doodlebug Design Inc..
1 -  12x12 Flock of Friends from Friendly Forest Collection by Doodlebug Design Inc.
glitter paper in white, red, blue, green, orange and yellow
glossy paper in black, purple, fushia and yellow




I used the two pieces of black cardstock as the base of my layout. I added a 4 inch strip of the candy corn print from Wacky Waves from Ghouls and Goodies to the bottom of each page. I then added a 6 inch strip of  pumpkin print from the Punkin Party paper to the middle, and a 2 inch strip of  Broomsticks to the top.Finally, I added a 1/2 inch strip of the striped paper from Broomsticks 2 inches down from the top.  All these papers for the background are from the Ghouls and Goodies Collection.

I then made two borders using Sweet Treats from TCBJ. I used the purple print from Flock of Friends from the Friendly Forest Collection for the background, and glitter paper in various colors for the pops.

I made two 4 1/2 inch scalloped mats using bright green, the purple print and lilac, and two mats using bright green, the stripe and orange.


           

The ghosts were made from white glitter paper and are about 5 1/2 inches tall. The pumpkins are made using the orange print from Midnight Magic.


The title is about 5 1/4 inches long. The lettering is cut from black glossy paper and the background is the purple print. I added the candies from the file around it.  


The ghost peeker is about 3 1/2 by 4 1/4 inches.

I hope you enjoyed my project! I had so much fun playing with so many wonderful prints that mix and match so well! ~ Shirley


   

No comments:

Post a Comment